- In this role, you will collaborate closely with our designers, writers, production artists and account service team to solve challenging problems for clients in diverse industries, day-in and day-out.
- You’ll participate in developing innovative and memorable creative solutions including but not limited to: brand identities, company and product names, packaging, environmental, advertising/social campaigns (TV, radio, print, digital, etc.), websites, collateral, brochures, books, apparel and more.
- Designers at O&H wear lots of hats, and you’ll be expected to be very involved in all aspects of a project, from initial research to brand strategy development, concepting to presentation to clients, making revisions, and then overseeing the build out and implementation.
- We love smart, perfectly executed design solutions, but we’re as passionate about the verbal side of our work as the visual, so strong writing skills are encouraged.
- Being a great designer is important, but being a team player with a positive attitude every day is a must. We don’t have any prima donnas and we like it that way. We’re all friends here and everyone pulls their weight. We’re all in it together, and we’re all here to help each other succeed.
- While not required, we love when team members bring their unique talents and passions to the table to expand our capabilities. Our designers are empowered to illustrate, animate, photograph, retouch, create motion graphics and even break out the arts and crafts to develop creative elements for our clients.
- True passion for design and a desire to grow that skill in service of telling brand stories
- Minimum of two-to-four (2–4) years of professional graphic design experience
- Ability to problem-solve, think creatively and generate ideas in a deadline-oriented environment – and then partner closely with clients, account team, other designers, production and any vendors/partners to see a project through from concept to production
- Discipline to receive internal and client feedback and manage your time to accommodate shifting project deadlines
- Horsepower to work independently as well as part of a team, often simultaneously and with multiple different clients
- Extreme attention to detail
- Comfortable presenting to clients and the ability to explain concepts and designs in an understandable and persuasive way
- Patience and temperament to receive and give constructive critiques
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office
How to Apply
Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review.
In your email, please be sure to tell us a little bit about yourself. Great portfolios are important, of course, but we’re hiring a person here – so let us know who you are and what gets you excited in life.