O&H is looking for a designer (up to 2-3 years of professional experience) to join our team.
We’re looking for an individual who is big on conceptual ideas, strong in execution and is comfortable working across multiple mediums.
In this role, you’ll be asked to collaborate closely with other designers, writers, production artists, account executives and our digital development partners to solve challenging problems for a variety of clients across a wide range of industries.
As a designer at O&H, you’ll be contributing to a wide range of assignments, such as brand identities, websites, advertising campaigns, experiential design, packaging, brochures, and the occasional holiday card. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of a creative assignment, from the initial research to strategy development, concepting to presentation to clients, and overseeing production, build out and implementation.
- Ability to problem-solve, think creatively and generate ideas in a deadline-oriented environment
- Skilled at organizing information and using time management skills to accommodate multiple project deadlines
- Detail-oriented, passionate about design and a desire to exceed client expectations
- Capable of working closely and collaboratively with a team, as well as independently
- Comfortable presenting concepts and designs in an understandable and persuasive way
- Able to receive constructive creative critiques
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Working knowledge of Figma, InVision and/or other prototyping software is a bonus
- Up to two-to-three (2-3) years of professional experience in a similar capacity
- Online portfolio with relevant examples of branding and digital work
- Bachelor of Arts (or equivalent) degree in graphic design or related field is desired
- Employer-paid medical and dental insurance
- Employer-funded retirement benefits
- Annual employee bonuses, as applicable
- Three-weeks paid vacation
- Employer-paid maternity leave
How to Apply
Send us an email with your resume and portfolio and include in the subject line the role you’re applying for. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!